March 3, 2017
ENTER TO WIN: OUTFIT MY TRUCK SWEEPSTAKES
Win A Front or Rear Ranch Hand BUMPER!
Click HERE to Enter March 1 - 31 2017!
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Outfit My Truck (the “Promotion”) is offered only in the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia to legal United States residents at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees and directors of Ranch Hand (the “Sponsor”), and its parent and subsidiary companies and the immediately family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees and directors are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes judging organization, which are final and binding in all respects. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Promotional Period. Promotional period begins on March 1, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., Central Standard Time, and ends on March 31, 2017 at 10:00 a.m., Central Standard Time (Promotional Period). At the end of the Promotional Period there will be a prize drawing. Sponsor, however, reserves the right to terminate the promotion by giving notice, deemed appropriate by Sponsor, at any time during the Promotional Period. Should the promotion be terminated, the prize will nevertheless be awarded as stated below
3. Entry. There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes: the Internet Method. Limit one (1) entry per person per household for the duration of the Promotional Period. Entries in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology (now known or hereafter devised or discovered) which may be used by Sponsor for the purposes of entry tracking. Access the Sponsor Web site at www.ranchhand.com and complete the registration form by following the directions provided on the Web site.
Drawing. The winner for the prize drawing will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. The winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone within approximately five (5) days of the drawing. The drawing for the prize will take place on or about March 31, 2017. The drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
5. Prize/Odds. (a) Prize: The winner for the Promotional Period will be awarded the following prize: 1. One Ranch Hand Front Bumper of the winner’s choice, or a Ranch Hand Rear Bumper of the winner's choice (estimated total value of $1,250.00) The value of the prize may vary slightly depending on make, model, and year of the vehicle to be outfitted. To see if Ranch Hand offers products for your truck or SUV visit www.ranchhand.com. The prize will be fulfilled in approximately eight (8) to ten (10) weeks. (b) Odds of Winning: Odds of winning the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted, except at the discretion of the sponsor. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. The value of the prize may vary slightly depending on make, model, and year of the vehicle to be outfitted. To see if Ranch Hand offers products for your truck or SUV visit www.ranchhand.com. The prize will be fulfilled in approximately eight (8) to ten (10) weeks. (b) Odds of Winning: Odds of winning the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. No assignment, transfer or substitution of prize is permitted, except at the discretion of the sponsor. Taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. 6. General Conditions. (a) The Winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if the prize is returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. If the potential winner is at least eighteen (18) years of age but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release on the potential winners behalf. (b) The Winner must coordinate with Ranch Hand for the delivery and installation of the prize. As a part of the prize, Ranch Hand will arrange for the free installation of the prize at the Ranch Hand dealer most convenient for the winner. The winner is responsible for any personal cost or expenses associated with traveling to the Ranch Hand dealer for installation of the prize. (c) WHERE PERMITTED BY LAW, WINNER (AND IN THOSE INSTANCES WHEN INTERIM DRAWINGS HAVE TAKEN PLACE, POTENTIAL WINNERS WHO HAVE BEEN SELECTED IN THE INTERIM DRAWINGS) AGREES TO GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ITS LICENSEES, AFFILIATES AND ASSIGNS, THE RIGHT TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION AS NEWS OR INFORMATION AND FOR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION; AND FURTHER WITHOUT SUCH ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION, APPEAR FOR, OR PROVIDE BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR USE IN, ANY PRESENTATION OR OTHER ACTIVITY WHICH MAY INCLUDE FILMING/AUDIO/VIDEO/ELECTRONIC OR OTHER RECORDINGS AND/OR INTERVIEWS, AS MAY BE DETERMINED FROM TIME TO TIME BY SPONSOR. (d) Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate winner or potential winner selected; and while not obligated to do so, Sponsor may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for winners or potential winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its licensees, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes related activity, or participation in this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited. (e) Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Web site; to be in violation of the Terms of Service of the Web Site; to be acting in violation of these Official Sweepstakes Rules; or to be acting in a unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. (f) Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (g) Sponsor will prosecute any fraudulent activities to the fullest extent of the law.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
7. Limitations of Liability. (a) Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Web site. (b) Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes (c) IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS LICENSEES AND/OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF SPONSOR’S WEB SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Disputes. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before an arbitrator in accordance with the rules and procedures set forth by the American Arbitration Association, which arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Texas without regard for principles of conflicts of law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Winner List. For a copy of the Winner List, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at Ranch Hand Marketing, 961 Hwy 95 N, Shiner, Texas 77984. Winner List request must be made no later than February 27, 2017. The name of winner will also be posted at www.ranchhand.com. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Kaspar Ranch Hand Equipment, LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Texas with offices at 961 Hwy 95 N, Shiner, Texas 77984.
11. Agreement. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Sweepstakes Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.