TERMS OF SERVICE
Ranch Hand warrants all manufactured parts, furnished under this agreement, to be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase and only covers the cost of the purchased product verified by receipt.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS ALL PRODUCT DEFECTS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by collision
- Cosmetic Defects
This limited warranty does not cover any consequential damages, including but not limited to the expense of being without the vehicle during inspection or repair/replacement period, delay, or mileage. Additionally, any and all implied warranties (including the warranty of fitness or merchantability) are limited for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. This limited warranty is void if the product shows signs of alteration, modification, misuse, mishandling, improper care, improper installation and/or neglect. The liability of Ranch Hand under this warranty is limited, at Ranch Hand’s option, solely to repair or replace with equivalent Ranch Hand products.
Ranch Hand will honor any Ranch Hand merchandise returned in original condition, in original packaging, with all components, which has not been installed, and is 30 days or less from date of invoice. A restocking fee may apply if all these criteria are not met.
In the event of a warranty claim or a request for a return or exchange:
- The Purchaser will notify Ranch Hand of any warranty claim or a request for return or exchange.
- Ranch Hand Customer Service can be reached at (800) 366-9712 or email@example.com.
- In the event the originator of a warranty claim contacts a reseller of a warranty or return request, the reseller will notify Ranch Hand Customer Service and provide the following:
- Contact Information
- Ranch Hand customer service will contact the originator of the claim within two business days to collect the following information (additional information may be requested):
- Business name where purchased
- Date of purchase
- Reason for claim
- Detailed description of damage or issue
- Photos of damage or issue
- Claims cannot be processed without all of the above information. In the event, all information is not received by Ranch Hand within three weeks of initial contact about the claim, the claim will be closed and no further action will be taken by Ranch Hand.
- Upon Ranch Hand’s authorization of the RMA, Ranch Hand will send a copy of the RMA including shipping instructions to the Purchaser, Seller and/or Distributor (assuming Seller purchased product from a Distributor).
- If Seller purchased from Distributor, the Distributor is responsible for sending Seller the replacement part. If Distributor does not have sufficient stock to replace the part, the Distributor must notify Ranch Hand. If Seller purchased from Ranch Hand, Ranch Hand is responsible for sending Seller the replacement part.
- The returned part must be shipped to Ranch Hand’s Manufacturing Plant as instructed in the RMA within ten business days. Returns should be addressed to:Ranch Hand Warehouse
Warranty / Returns / Claims
959 State Hwy 95 N
Shiner, TX 77984
- Returned parts must include all original hardware, be properly labeled as a returned part and must have a hard copy of the RMA attached. The party returning the product should make reasonable effort to protect the returned product to avoid damage during transit. A 20% restocking fee will automatedly be assessed to all items returned with missing or incomplete mounting hardware.
- All returns will be credited to the Distributor’s or Seller’s account once the product has been received and processed by Ranch Hand’s warehouse. Credits will be applied to the Distributor’s or Seller’s account. No refunds will be issued for warranty returns
- Stock adjustments will be considered on an as needed basis with management approval. All stock adjustments are subject to a two for one offsetting order and/or a restocking fee of up to 25%. The customer will be responsible for the return freight and will be assessed a 20% restocking fee for any missing or incomplete hardware. Discontinued or obsolete parts will not be considered for stock adjustments.